Just a lil venting...

How does a pregnant woman feel when she looks at herself? Well, here's pretty much what sums it up.
"Can't see my jawline anymore"
"My boobs touch my belly"
"I would love to paint my desperate toes but they're too far away"
"Missed a spot shaving...not surprised"
"Don't work too hard getting ready, there's only so much you can do"
"Yeaaaa I'm def not hot right now"
"Should I show a little cleavage? Nooope that's gross"
"Should I wear a tighter shirt? Yeaaa that's gross too"
"At least I don't have to suck in"
"Maybe I can put my hair up today"
"...on the other hand, let's hide that puffy face"
"Whatever, it is what it is, 2 more months"

Then there's that day once a week where I'm like...
"You look pretty hot for a pregnant lady"
"Lets pop out the cleavage and wear a tight shirt!"
"I might even break out the underwire bra...maybeeee"
"Eric is one lucky man"
"I'mma pop out this kid and look like Jillian Michaels with hard cut abs"

Today is definately NOT one of those days.


Comments

Popular Posts