Fit Blog- Don't sell yourself short

Are you one of those people who is selling yourself short?
 I was so upset this week when I was told by a loved one that they have given up on themselves.  They hated how far they had let themselves go and not only did it disgust them physically but mentally as well. 
You know what?---That disgusts me. 
Not accomplishing your goals--EVER???
NO ONE is ever too far gone to start.  This person I believe will forever be making excuses for themselves.  It's a complete mental block that they've put up.  The work is too hard, so it's not worth it. 
IT IS WORTH IT.  YOU ARE WORTH IT.  YOURE HAPPINESS AND SELF WORTH IS WORTH IT!
Fitness isn't about being thin.  It's about your health, mental and physical.  When you sell yourself short, you are stealing potential joy from your life. 
There's only one chance to live your life, make it count.  I try to remind myself of this daily when I don't want to clean, or workout, or go to work, or play with my kid when I've had no sleep. 
WITH THAT SAID>>>>>>>
Here's a workout to try:
Elliptical high resistance for 10 min- push it!
Stairmaster Intervals from medium to fast.  Switch every minute for 10 minutes
Squat a smaller amount of weight than you're used to, but do more reps.  2 sets of 15
3 sets of 10 Dips
Bicycle crunches (extend those legs straight out!)
Leg ups (you can put your hands under your booty to help)
Stretch it all out.  ALL DONE!
Calories burned: 350-400
Length of time: 45 min

Before I accomplished my goals:



After I accomplished my goals:





Comments

Popular Posts