Fitness Blog

For those of you who have been asking about my daily routine i.e. workouts and eating, here ya go:
Breakfast-
6 small strawberries
1 banana
cut up together and I had a chocolate craving so i put a little drizzle of chocolate syrup on top
1/2 a cup of coffee with a small bit of hazelnut cream
(around 150 calories)

Gym-
1. 5 minutes walking incline of 12 on 3.2 mph
2. 10 minutes on the "yellow" elliptical (as I call it)
-5 min on 5 resistance full stride
-2 min pedal backwards full stride
-2 min 10 resistance run in place
-1 minute fast fast fast! haha
3. 3 sets of 100 jumping rope
4. Lunges with 30 lb bar on back across gym and back
5. 3 sets of 10 dips
6. 3 sets of 10 pull ups
7. 20 leg ups on ground
8. 50 bicycle crunches (make sure to extend down leg fully straight)
9. stretchhhhh and go home!

Lunch-
1 jalepeno cheddar tortilla
1 egg
1 cup of quinoa mixed with cooked veggies (peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion)
heat up together, then add...
a pinch of feta
a tinnnnny bit of ranch
SRI RACHAAAAA
and a ton of spinach.
nom nom nom
(around 400 calories)

That's it so far! Mom is making dinner tonight so I eat what she gives me :) Keep in mind I am also burning more calories because I am breastfeeding.  I do cheat! I'm not super strict, I am just healthy, and I LOVE dark chocolate and starbucks.  Everyone is different, but I wanted to share for those who asked.


Comments

Popular Posts